Thursday, August 19, 2010

X-Acto Electric Pencil Sharpener (1818)

X-Acto Electric Pencil Sharpener (1818)

X-Acto Electric Pencil Sharpener (1818)
Buy new: $24.45
Usually ships in 24 hours

I have an old one of these from 1993. After all of these years, it still works perfectly. This sharpener has been through some heavy work (I used to sharpen pencils for my church) but always has managed to keep in top shape. I've bought these as gifts for people because it's always something you can use and is something that will last a good while. Noise-wise it's not too bad, maybe not something you'd want in your classroom during a test, but otherwise okay.

Buy new: $24.45 X-Acto Electric Pencil Sharpener (1818)

bfd53 | shopping booksmark | welcome robot | music online | bioly1

No comments:

My Blog List